Friday, January 14, 2011

A School Blog

So, this semester all of my classes are essentially dedicated to writing. I guess that happens when you're a Journalism major! I'm taking Newswriting II, Copy Editing, Ethics and the Media, Interviewing, and the beginning journalism practicum. This means I'm going to be writing A LOT this semester.

For two of my classes, I'm required to keep a blog on blackboard, so I decided whatever I had to share with my teacher and classmates, I'd share with you too. Lucky you :)

I'm really excited about this though because I finally have a reason to write about all different kinds of things. For my practicum, I'm essentially working for the Northerner. So I get to write about happenings-on around campus. If you're interested in learning about different things, shoot me a message! I'd love some ideas for topics to write about. For my News II blog, I get to write about pretty much whatever I want. Yay! Be prepared for some food reviews or something.

I hope you enjoy reading the things that I post, but if you don't, sorry. I'm just using this blog as an outlet to keep track of all of my work I have done for this semester in one place.

Be prepared for the writing to come! The first thing I'm going to post is the first blog I wrote for News II. The topic of this blog that I HAD to do, was to introduce myself. All of you know me for the most part. But, if you don't, here is some more info.

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment